Monday, August 10, 2009

t storms.

| | 5 comments

Summer storms have been constant lately, I snapped these literally moments before another torrential downpour. The entire summer has felt like a bit of a letdown, weather-wise. It only just got hot these last couple of days. I cannot help but be super jealous of fashionistas living in warmer climates.......I feel like I am just counting down the minutes until winter (and boring winter appropriate clothing) is back.

People always compliment these shoes when I wear them, which is nice because they actually give me terrible blisters.


shirt, leather jacket - vintage.
jeans - bdg.
shoes - dries van noten.
bag - chloe.

5 comments:

Mom Fashion World said...

i'm one of those people whom gonna
tell you that i love those shoes!
they are so colorful.

p.s thanks for dropping by my site and
for leaving mr. freddy and me a sweet comment.
i hope you could visit us again.

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Dane said...

Those are some lovely shoes! I always love the stuff in your shop but I doubt we are the same size so I never bid.



www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

Platform Princess said...

Yay, you're updating regularly now! Did I tell you I was in love with you? Well now you know, lol.

Fyi, amazing store.

PP x

Polished Sense said...

Shoes + Cuffed Jeans = FABULOUS! Love it!


X♥X♥,
Jessica

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Twitter Facebook Behance